am in jst 4 my friends......... so send me add request...................
I'm a fun loving person and Live Life King Size.. For me Each Day is A New Day.. I Enjoy da Fruits Of Independence in Every Single Thing!! I don't stick back to the Past.. I Believe in Doing rather than Thinking..!! Either I take Tension nor do I give.. I'm somebody who believes in living in the moment!! I am a Philosophical kind of boyl!
I’m what I’m! I respect others Moral’s and Ethics.. and I giv a damn to those who doesn’t follow!! Apart from the above, I’m friendly, Caring, Punctual.. lil Crazy.. lil Sweet.. lil Sensitive.. N lil Weird.. Confused most of the time {Big Time}.. I’m Very Simple, Jovial & simply called as “Bindazz boy”.. N if situations go Worse, I’l Shout n Scream big time!!
█████████████████████████████████████████
“Friends” this Awesome 7 letter word has lotta impact on me.. Friend’s kosam yedaina chestha.. ledu, chesi chupistha.. and I’ve that image all over! I'm im boy have the Family & Friends I’m living with.. They’re THE BEST.. Love You All!!
I love spending time with ma friends.. No Matter What, My Friends are always an Important Part Of My Life! Love you Mates!! >:D<
█████████████████████████████████████████
And, I Like Making New Friends..
N, know wat, I'm a DIE-HARD fan Of "GENILIYA&NEHA SARMA"!! MUSIC, is everythin to me.. I love Photography, This is my only passion which exceeds life!!javascript:void(0);
am in jst 4 my friends......... so send me add request...................
ReplyDeleteI'm a fun loving person and Live Life King Size..
For me Each Day is A New Day..
I Enjoy da Fruits Of Independence in Every Single Thing!!
I don't stick back to the Past..
I Believe in Doing rather than Thinking..!!
Either I take Tension nor do I give..
I'm somebody who believes in living in the moment!!
I am a Philosophical kind of boyl!
I’m what I’m! I respect others Moral’s and Ethics..
and I giv a damn to those who doesn’t follow!!
Apart from the above, I’m friendly, Caring, Punctual..
lil Crazy.. lil Sweet.. lil Sensitive.. N lil Weird..
Confused most of the time {Big Time}..
I’m Very Simple, Jovial & simply called as
“Bindazz boy”..
N if situations go Worse, I’l Shout n Scream big time!!
█████████████████████████████████████████
“Friends” this Awesome 7 letter word has lotta impact on me.. Friend’s kosam yedaina chestha..
ledu, chesi chupistha.. and I’ve that image all over!
I'm im boy have the Family & Friends I’m living with..
They’re THE BEST.. Love You All!!
I love spending time with ma friends.. No Matter What, My Friends are always an Important Part Of My Life!
Love you Mates!! >:D<
█████████████████████████████████████████
And, I Like Making New Friends..
N, know wat, I'm a DIE-HARD fan Of "GENILIYA&NEHA SARMA"!!
MUSIC, is everythin to me..
I love Photography,
This is my only passion which exceeds life!!javascript:void(0);